Advertisement

Authorities to reopen part of Dual Highway

furnace malfunction cause of smoke

March 11, 2013

Authorities are expected to reopen Dual Highway soon after they responded to the 1600 block of the road for a smoke condition in a house, according to a Washington County 911 supervisor.

It turned out the problem was a furnace malfunction, the supervisor said.

There was no fire in the house and no one was hurt, the supervisor said.

The intersection of Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive was shut down to allow crews access to the home, the supervisor said about 2 p.m.

The call for the investigation went out at 1:42 p.m.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|