Advertisement

Sparking wires reported at Old South Mountain Inn

December 23, 2012

BOONSBORO — Several fire vehicles were dispatched to the area of the Old South Mountain Inn on Saturday morning because of a report of sparking wires close to the inn, but the restaurant was not damaged, a Washington County 911 supervisor said Sunday morning.

The call, for the report of downed, sparking wires, came in at 10:13 a.m. Saturday, the 911 supervisor said.

The Old South Mountain Inn is at 6132 Old National Pike.

— Julie E. Greene

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|