Advertisement

Trash can set on fire at Cedar Ridge Ministries

June 13, 2012

WILLIAMSPORT — A trash can was set on fire in a group home at Cedar Ridge Ministries Tuesday night, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s office.

The fire, which was reported at 10:30 p.m., caused about $50 in damages to the home at 12146 Cedar Ridge Road, Deputy State Fire Marshal Ed Ernst said.

The fire in a second-floor bedroom was discovered by occupants of the home, Ernst said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|