Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Wednesday, April 25:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail Service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 68 degrees, scattered sprinkles and flurries before 8 a.m., and winds between 7 and 10 miles an hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight. it's expected to be cloudy with a low around 47 degrees, with showers likely and thunderstorms possible after 5 a.m. Thursday. Winds between 4 and 7 mph are forecast, and a there's a 60 percent chance of precipitation.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.