Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, April 24:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was slow on I-270 southbound and a little sluggish on I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail Service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be cloudy with a high near 56 degrees, a chance of showers mainly after 2 p.m., winds between 9 and 12 miles an hour increasing to between 17 and 20 mph, and a 30 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be cloudy with a low around 37 degrees and wind between 5 and 10 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.