Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Monday, March 12:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic is a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions and I-270 southbound, but it is running fine I-270 northbound, I-70, and I-81 throughout the state.
* There are minor delays on the MARC Train, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov. Train 872 (5:38 a.m. Brunswick departure) is running 8 to 10 minutes late approaching Barnesville, and Brunswick Line Train 890 (5:12 a.m. Frederick departure) is operating 15 minutes late approaching Dickerson.
* There are also minor delays on the Light Rail Service, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov. It is delayed from North Avenue to Cromwell.
* Although there are minor delays on the MARC Train and light rail service, the Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
*The high today is expected to be 66 degrees with possible winds between 8 and 11 miles per hour (mph), according to the National Weather Service's website, weather.gov. Tonight the low is around 52 degrees with possible winds between 8 and 13 mph and a 70 percent chance of precipitation.
* Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown is mostly complete, but minor work still needs to be done in the area.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by June.