Here is the morning MoJo Report for Monday, Feb. 20:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was slowing down slightly on I-495 between I-95 and I-270, but it's running smoothly on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train and Commuter Buses are out of service today, but the local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov.
*The expected high today is near 47 degrees with possible winds between 8 and 11 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's expected low is 26 degrees, with possible winds around 5 mph. It is expected to be sunny all day and clear tonight.
* Mill Street between East Baltimore Street and South Cannon Avenue is scheduled to remain closed between 7 a.m. an 6 p.m. every day through Saturday, Feb. 25, according to the City of Hagerstown. It is being closed for demolition work on the former Washington County Hospital Complex.
* Work to expand the intersections of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown and Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive are mostly complete, but minor work still needs to be done in both areas.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by June.