The following is a list of Monday closings in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
City of Hagerstown
- Offices closed, except emergency operations.
- No interruption in recycling and trash-collection services.
- Offices closed.
- Circuit and district courts closed.
- 40 West Landfill closed.
- County Commuter system will operate on its regular schedule.
Washington County Public Schools
- County government, including public libraries, closed.
Maryland state offices
- The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation closed.
- All state Motor Vehicle Administration and Vehicle Emission Inspections Program stations closed.
- Post Offices in the Baltimore District — ZIP codes beginning with 210-219 — closed. Delivery limited to Express Mail in the major metropolitan area.
- Commercial customers are asked to check with their Bulk Mail Acceptance Unit for hours of operation. To obtain the phone number of a specific post office, call 1-800-ASK-USPS or visit www.usps.com.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation driver license and photo centers, including its full-service center in Harrisburg, closed today through Monday.