he Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone 60 years and older at six locations — Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Roast turkey dinner, sauerkraut, cranberry sauce, whipped potatoes and gravy, green beans, stuffing ball, pumpkin custard and milk.
- Thursday — Swedish meatballs, rotini noodles, peas and carrots, dinner roll, pears and milk.
- Friday — Closed for Christmas holiday
- Monday — Closed for Christmas holiday
- Tuesday — Roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrot coins, applesauce, dinner roll and milk.