Here is the list of road and lane closures in the area for Tuesday, Dec. 13:
* The bridge at the intersection of Mount Tabor and Rush Run roads reopened Monday after the bridge deck was replaced.
* Mill Street between South Cannon Avenue and East Baltimore Street in Hagerstown will be closed from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. weekdays through Dec. 23 while demolition work on the former Washington County Hospital site continues.
* Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown continues, causing traffic to be backed up in each direction at different times.
* Work to widen the intersection of Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive is substantially complete. Traffic is sometimes sluggish in both directions, though.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred April 17. The Maryland State Highway Administration says it is unsure when the other lane of the road will reopen.