CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — The 30-member chorus of the Falling Spring Chapter No. 2840 of AARP will perform around the area.
Under the direction of John Shearer, the singing group will present a one-hour variety show of religious and secular music.
Each year the chorus puts together two singing programs, one for spring and one for Christmas — and presents these programs to residents of area nursing homes, senior centers, and retirement villages.
- 1:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, at the Shook Home, 55 S. Second St., Chambersburg
- 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 12, at the Falling Spring Nursing and Rehab Center, 210 Franklin Farm Lane, Chambersburg
- 10:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 16, at Chambersburg Senior Center
- 1:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16, at Menno Haven
- Thursday, Dec. 22, at Manor Care.