The Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone 60 years and older at six locations — Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Pizza, spinach salad with egg wedge, kiwi, frozen juice sidekick and milk.
- Thursday — Stuffed cabbage roll, succotash, creamy lettuce, peaches, bread and milk.
- Friday — Cream-of-broccoli soup, tuna salad sandwich, three bean salad, pears and milk.
- Monday — Sweet-and-sour chicken, lo mein noodles, broccoli, pineapple, fortune cookie, dinner roll and milk.
- Tuesday — Chili, brown rice, kale, corn muffin, applesauce and milk.