The City of Hagerstown is coordinating the Neighbors Helping Neighbors Snow Angels Program for eligible city residents. This program is designed to assist homeowners in maintaining clear public walkways as required by the city code.
To be considered eligible for this program the following criteria must be met:
- Be the actual property owner of a home within the city limits
- Live in the residence at which assistance is needed.
- Have a physical or medical condition which prohibits activity of this nature.
- Be financially unable to pay for snow removal assistance.
- Have no additional resources that could assist such as family, neighbors, friends or social institutions.
- Volunteers are also being sought to for this program.
Volunteer s will be matched with eligible participants on a first-come first-served basis.
Anyone interested in volunteering or requesting assistance to be matched with a volunteer should call 301-739-8577, ext. 116, or email email@example.com.