Franklin County Emergency Services report
The following incidents were reported Tuesday by Franklin County (Pa.) Emergency Services:
- At 1:32 a.m., a commercial fire alarm in the 500 block of East Earl Street in Shippensburg.
- At 3:02 p.m., a vehicle fire in the 13100 block of Delaware Circle in Washington Township.
- At 5:01 p.m., a traffic accident in the first block of South Main Street in Chambersburg.
- At 6:41 p.m., a traffic accident in the first block of West Main Street in Waynesboro.
- At 6:45 p.m., a vehicle fire that endangered a house in the 700 block of Shannon Drive North in Antrim Township.
- At 8:52 p.m., a traffic accident in the 13600 block of Buchanan Trail East in Washington Township.