Here is the list of road and lane closures in the area for Monday, Oct. 31:
* The left shoulder and one lane of eastbound Interstate 70 between Exit 29 (South Potomac Street) and Exit 24 (Greencastle Pike) are subject to closure for crack repairs, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. Closure is expected to remain in effect between 7 p.m. and 4 a.m. through Wednesday.
• Hopewell Road under the Interstate 70 bridge will be closed until late November while the road surface is lowered as part of a bridge-widening project on I-70.
• The bridge at the intersection of Mount Tabor and Rush Run roads will be closed until mid-November while the bridge deck is replaced. Motorists are advised to use the Spade Road detour.
• Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown continues, causing traffic to be backed up in each direction at different times. Roadwork is expected to continue there until Thanksgiving.
• Work to widen the intersection of Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive continues. Traffic is sometimes sluggish in both directions.
• Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred April 17. The Maryland State Highway Administration says it is unsure when the road will completely reopen.