Hagerstown police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
• An injured person was reported in the 50 block of East Washington Street.
• A theft of a cellphone was reported in the 100 block of Berkson Avenue.
• A 2004 black Dodge Neon was stolen in the 30 block of West Antietam Street.
• An assault was reported at an apartment in the 50 block of East Franklin Street.
• A theft from a vehicle was reported at Classy Nails at 1636 Wesel Blvd.
• A burglary was reported in an apartment in the 100 block of Broadway.
• A back-door window was damaged in the 200 block of Willard Street.
• A burglary was reported in the 700 block of Westwood Street.
• A power drill and a GPS were stolen in the 200 block of South Prospect Street.
• An Xbox 360 and cellphones were stolen in a home invasion at an apartment in the 400 block of Summit Avenue.
• A domestic-violence referral was made in the first block of Wakefield Road.
Incidents reported in Franklin County
The following incidents were reported Tuesday by Franklin County (Pa.) Emergency Services:
• At 10:45 a.m., a two-vehicle traffic accident in the 5400 block of Cumberland Highway.
• At 3:34 p.m., a traffic accident in the 7000 block of Lincoln Way East in Guilford Township.
• At 3:49 p.m., a traffic accident in the 600 block of Lincoln Way East in Chambersburg.
• At 6:21 p.m., a traffic accident in the 400 block of East Queen Street in Chambersburg.