ANNAPOLIS — The Maryland Department of Agriculture recently recognized employees for their years of service to the department.
The following area employees were recognized:
- Edward Crow, Thurmont, Md., pesticide regulation
- Thomas Lupp, Frederick, Md., forest pest management
- Christopher Firme, Blue Ridge Summit, Pa., forest pest management
- Moana Himes, Frederick, resource conservation
- Dwight Dotterer, Woodsboro, Md., resource conservation
- Ginger Noble, Williamsport, resource conservation