The Washington County Board of Education will present the 35th annual Showcase of Marching Bands Tuesday, Oct. 11, at 7 p.m. at School Stadium at South Hagerstown High School.
The following bands will be featured:
- Clear Spring High School Blazer Band (host band)
- Boonsboro High School Warrior Band
- Hancock High School Panther Band
- North Hagerstown High School Hub Band
- Smithsburg High School Leopard Band
- South Hagerstown High School Rebel Band
- Williamsport High School Blue Band
Tickets cost $4 in advance or $5 at the gate. Gates will open at 5:45 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance from any of the participating school bands. Senior Citizens Gold Cards will be honored.
The rain date is Tuesday, Oct. 18.
For more information, call Rob Hovermale, Washington County Public Schools' supervisor of visual and performing arts, at 301-766-2928.