Advertisement

Fire brief - June 27

June 27, 2011

Motor home fire caused by refrigerator unit

WILLIAMSPORT — A fire occurred in a motor home Saturday at 16214 Lappans Road, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s office.

The 12:28 p.m. fire in the 2003 Kountry Star motor home was caused by a failure in a refrigerator unit, according to the fire marshal’s office.

The owner/occupant of the home was Gordon Hensely, the fire marshal’s office said.

The fire marshal’s office said 32 firefighters were able to bring the fire under control in 10 minutes.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|