Here is a list of road and lane closures for Monday, June 20.
* Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown continues, causing traffic to be backed up in each direction at different times. Roadwork is expected to continue there until Thanksgiving.
* Work to widen the intersection of Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive continues. Traffic is sometimes sluggish in both directions.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred April 17. The Maryland State Highway Administration says it is unsure when the road will completely reopen.
* The Md. 63 bridge over the CSX Railroad near Williamsport will be closed starting Monday, according to a news release from the Maryland State Highway Administration. The bridge is expected to be closed until the end of the summer.
* Preliminary work has begun on the plan to resurface I-70 from Mapleville Road (Exit 35) to the Frederick County line. Paving is expected to begin in mid-July and continue until the fall, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration.
* All lanes of both eastbound and westbound Interstate 70 just east of Md. 66 in Beaver Creek will be subject to closure at different times throughout June for guardrail repair, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. Work will be done on it between 7 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. each day.
* The left shoulder and one lane of I-81 just north of Halfway Blvd. will be closed in both directions at different times for guardrail repair, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. Closure is expected to last throughout the rest of June between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. each day.
* The I-81 bridge across the Potomac River will be undergoing inspection until June 26, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. The inspection will cause one lane and the right shoulder of I-81 to be closed in both directions at different points in time between 5 a.m. and noon each day.