Scheduled meetings this week of the Washington County Commissioners, Washington County Board of Education, and Hagerstown Mayor and Council:
WASHINGTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
820 Commonwealth Ave., Hagerstown
Tuesday, June 7, 8:30 a.m.
• 8:30 a.m.: Joint meeting with the Board of Education at 820 Commonwealth Ave., Hagerstown
(1) Third quarter adjustments to Board of Education’s FY 2011 general fund budget
(2) Closed session (to consider the acquisition of real property for a public purpose and matters directly related thereto)
• 9:30 a.m.: Depart for County Administration Building, Room 227, 100 W. Washington St., Hagerstown
• 10 a.m.: Commissioners’ reports and comments
• 10:15 a.m.: Update on direct air services to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and Lakeland, Fla.
• 10:30 a.m.: Citizens participation
• 10:35 a.m.: Sewer easement acquisition, 16907 Virginia Ave.
• 10:50 a.m.: Real property acquisition
(1) 13411 Marsh Pike
(2) 13333 Marsh Pike
(3) 19334 Longmeadow Road
• 11 a.m.: Other business
(1) County attorney issues
(2) Appointments to County boards and commissions
(3) County administrator’s comments
(4) Reports from County staff
— Retirement incentive update/replacement employee request
• 11:20 a.m.: Quotation award, design/build/removal/disposal replacement of communication towers and associated hardware
• 11:30 a.m.: Approval to use unexpended funds form the communications maintenance FY11 operating budget
• noon: Recess
• 1 p.m.: Application for rezoning on remand from the circuit court applicant, Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
• 1:30 p.m.: Washington County Dairy Month 2011
• 1:40 p.m.: General discussion governor’s representative
• 2 p.m.: Adequate public facilities ordinance mitigation
• 2:40 p.m.: Closed session (to discuss the appointment, employment, assignment and/or performance evaluation of appointees, employees or officials over whom it has jurisdiction; and to consult with counsel to obtain legal advice)