The Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone 60 years and older at six locations — Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Meatloaf with gravy, mashed potatoes, cooked spinach, melon cup, bread and milk.
- Thursday — Boiled ham with potatoes and cabbage wedge, applesauce, whole-fruit frozen fruit cup, bread and milk.
- Friday — White bean and potato soup with crackers, chicken tender ranch salad with egg wedge, nutless Waldorf salad, peaches, dinner roll and milk.
- Monday — Tomato soup with crackers, toasted cheese sandwich, creamy lettuce, diced pears, bread and milk.
- Tuesday — Diced coleslaw, breaded chicken patty, whipped potatoes and gravy, kale, fresh plum, bread and milk.