Burglaries, thefts reported in Washington County
The following incidents were reported Wednesday and Thursday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- A burglary in the 22100 block of Leitersburg Smithsburg Road.
- A burglary in the 18000 block of Showalter Road.
- A theft in the 11100 block of Medical Campus Road.
- A theft in the 10500 block of Honeyfield Road.
- A theft on McGregor Drive.
- A theft in the 11300 block of Youngstoun Drive.
- A theft in the 18700 block of North Pointe Drive.
- A dress was stolen in the 600 block of Premium Outlets Boulevard.
- A theft in the 17300 block of Valley Mall Road.
- A theft from a vehicle in the 100 block of Bentley Court.
- A theft from a vehicle in the 11200 block of Lakeside Drive.
Man charged with simple assault and terroristic threats
WAYNESBORO, Pa. — Waynesboro police charged Kyle Carbaugh, 28, of Waynesboro with simple assault and terroristic threats early Sunday, according to a news release.
While driving from a bar in Martinsburg, W.Va., to Waynesboro, Carbaugh yelled at the woman and jerked the steering wheel of her vehicle, police said.
He allegedly he punched her, pulled her hair and tried to choke her when they arrived in Waynesboro, police said.
The woman called 911 after Carbaugh allegedly shoved her against a wall, police said.