Here is a list of road and lane closures for Wednesday, June 1:
• Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown continues, causing traffic to be backed up in each direction at different times. Roadwork is expected to continue there until Thanksgiving.
• Work to widen the intersection of Dual Highway and Edgewood Drive continues. Traffic is sometimes sluggish each way there.
• Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is still closed in both directions between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred April 17. The Maryland State Highway Administration says it is still unsure when it will reopen.
• All lanes of both eastbound and wesetbound Interstate 70 just east of Md. 66 in Beaver Creek will be subject to closure at different times throughout the month of June for guardrail repair, the Maryland State Highway Administration is reporting. Work will be done on it between 7 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. each day.
• East Antietam Street between Cannon Avenue and King Street in Hagerstown is closed so a pedestrian bridge connecting the former Washington County Hospital complex to Pangborn Hall can be demolished, according to the Hagerstown city website. This is part of the overall demolition plan of the hospital. Closure is expected to last until 5 p.m., Thursday, June 2.
• The left and right shoulders as well as one lane on Md. 67 will be closed in both directions in Rohrersville for work on a traffic signal, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. Closure is expected to last until Saturday, June 4, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day.
• One lane and the right shoulder of Md. 63 will be closed both ways in Williamsport just south of its intersection with East Village Lane for bridge work, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. The closure is expected to last until Friday, June 3, between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day.
• One lane and the right shoulder of Md. 34 eastbound will be closed in Keedysville at Keedy Drive to repair a crack in the road, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting. The closure is expected to last until Friday, June 3, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. each day.
• Line striping work on all lanes and shoulders of Interstate 81 just north of Interstate 70 will be done from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Friday, June 3, the Maryland State Highway Administration's website is reporting.