Hagerstown Police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- A domestic referral made in the 800 block of Dewey Avenue.
- A missing person reported on Dale Street.
- Two televisions stolen from the Walmart on Garland Groh Boulevard.
- A missing person reported in the 900 block of Mulberry Avenue.
- An assault reported at the A&E parking deck.
- A second-degree assault reported in the 300 block of East Franklin Street.
- An underpass and buildings reported spray-painted in the 500 block of Mitchell Avenue.
- A 2007 Chevrolet truck reported spray-painted in the 400 block of Mitchell Avenue.
- A burglary involving the theft of a toolbox reported in the 200 block of South Locust Street.
- A vehicle crash at South Burhans Boulevard and Center Street.
- A knife found in the 300 block of North Potomac Street.
- A black Hyundai towed in the 600 block of Adams Avenue.
- A person arrested as a result of controlled- dangerous-substance violations in the 17000 block of Garland Groh Boulevard.
- A burglary reported in the 30 block of North Mulberry Street.
- A vehicle crash in the 100 block of North Burhans Boulevard.
- A vehicle crash in the 900 block of Dual Highway.
- A vehicle reported scratched at El Palenque at 204 East Franklin Street.
- An injured person reported in City Park.
- An assault reported in the 400 block of North Mulberry Street.
- A dog bite reported in the 200 block of North Cannon Avenue.
- Tools reported stolen from a work van at the Washington County Board of Education offices at 820 Commonwealth Ave.
- A theft reported at South Hagerstown High School.
- Two disorderly conduct incidents reported at North Hagerstown High School.