Police investigating 7-Eleven robbery
ROUZERVILLE, Pa. — Washington Township, Pa., police were tracking leads Wednesday as part of their investigation into an armed robbery at 7-Eleven the night before.
A robbery involving a firearm was reported at 8:16 p.m. Tuesday from the store on Pa. 16 near Old Route 16, Police Chief Barry Keller said.
The suspect left on foot with an undisclosed amount of money, Keller said. No injuries were reported, he said.
The police chief said he was not prepared Wednesday to release further information, including a description of the suspect.
Hagerstown Police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- A license plate was reported stolen from the back of a vehicle in the 300 block of Cleveland Avenue.
- An arrest warrant was served on a person in the 60 block of Elizabeth Street.
- A 1997 green Honda Civic with no license plates was reported stolen in the 500 block of Ridge Avenue.
- A small child was left unattended in a child-neglect case in the 12000 block of Shank Farm Way.
- An assault was reported at Forest Drive and Prospect Avenue.
- A car crash occurred in the 400 block of West Washington Street.
- An unattended child was reported in the 1300 block of Jay Drive.
- An assault was reported in the 12000 block of Little Elliott Drive.
- A laptop computer was stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Armstrong Avenue.
- Shots were reported fired in the 1400 block of Haven Road. Nothing was found.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported in the 300 block of West Franklin Street. An arrest was made.