Thefts, Internet fraud reported in Washington County
The following incidents were reported Wednesday and Thursday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Copper piping was stolen in the 17900 block of Broadfording Road.
- Internet fraud was reported in the 11000 block of Pin Oak Terrace.
- A wedding band was stolen in the 100 block of North Artizan Street in Williamsport.
- A theft was reported in the 300 block of West Main Street in Sharpsburg.
Hagerstown police respond to calls
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- A destruction of property incident was reported in the 60 block of Madison Avenue.
- A Maryland license plate was stolen from the rear of a Lincoln sedan while it was parked at Marshalls on Garland Groh Boulevard.
- A theft of a stroller was reported in the 20 block of West Franklin Street.
- An assault was reported on Church Street.
- A second-degree assault was reported on University Center alley.
- A controlled dangerous substance violation was reported in the 30 block of Madison Avenue. An arrest was made.
- A robbery was reported in the first block of East North Avenue.
- A Maryland license plate bearing L92217 was stolen from the back of a car in the 200 block of South Locust Street.
- A fraud was reported on Kasinof Avenue.
- Damage to tires on a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of Brinker Drive.
- A domestic violence incident was reported in the 1200 block of Lava Court. An arrest was made.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the 100 block of Manor Drive.
- Controlled dangerous substances were confiscated in the 100 block of North Jonathan Street.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the 1000 block of St. Clair Street.
- A theft was reported at the Lowe's store on Shank Farm Way.
Incidents reported in Franklin County