Hagerstown Police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- A window was broken in the 10 block of West Franklin Street.
- A second degree assault report was investigated in the 1400 block of Haven Road.
- A burglary was reported in the 20 block of Summer Street.
- A domestic violence report was investigated in the first block of Madison Avenue.
- A theft of a radio was reported at a Radio Shack store inside Sam’s Club.
- An alleged fraud was reported on Lindsay Lane.
- A pistol magazine was found at a County Commuter bus stop.
- An assault was reported in the 300 block of West Side Avenue.
- An identity fraud was reported in the 1500 block of Violet Drive.
- A hit and run incident was reported in the 1300 block of Potomac Avenue. An arrest was made.
- A report of an incident involving disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault was investigated in the 200 block of South Potomac Street. An arrest was made.
- Alleged controlled dangerous substance violations were reported in an apartment in the 40 block of Antietam Street.
- Alleged drunken driving, second-degree assault and malicious destruction of property was reported in the 100 block of Bryan Place. An arrest was made.
- A theft of mail was reported in the 100 block of East Washington Street.
- A report of disorderly conduct was investigated at Antietam Academy.
- A theft of an Ipod was reported at Walmart on Garland Groh Boulevard.
- A report of disorderly conduct was investigated in the 100 block of West Franklin Street. An arrest was made.
- A theft of a television was reported at the Walmart store on Garland Groh Boulevard.
- A controlled dangerous substance report was investigated on Wesel Boulevard.
- An arrest was made following an investigation of a drunken-driving report in the 900 block of South Burhans Boulevard.
- An arrest was made as a result of controlled dangerous substance investigation in the 400 block of West First Street.
- Controlled dangerous substance violation reports were investigated in the first block of North Prospect Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported at the Cancun Cantina parking lot on Dual Highway. An arrest was made.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 900 block of Dual Highway.
- An attended death occurred at CJ’s Senior Care at 145 King Street.
- A theft was reported in the 200 block of South Prospect Street.
- A fraud was reported in the 300 block of North Mulberry Street.
- A vehicle with expired license plates was towed in the 1700 block of Dual Highway.
- A traffic stop resulting in controlled dangerous substance charges occurred in the 300 block of Church Street. An arrest was made.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the first block of East Avenue.
- A fraud was reported in the 1600 block of Wesel Boulevard.
- A theft was reported in the 50 block of West Bethel Street.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the first block of Merbaugh Drive.
- Two people were arrested as a result of a controlled dangerous substances investigation at Oak Hill Avenue and Prospect Street.
- A theft was reported at Weis Market at 12817 Shank Farm Way.
Franklin County EMS report
The following incidents were reported Friday by Franklin County Emergency Services:
- At 12:32 a.m., the Greencastle and Waynesboro fire departments were called to assist with a fire in the 20700 block of Millers Church Road in Washington County.
- At 2:17 a.m., the Greencastle Fire Department was called to assist with an auto accident on Interstate 81 in Washington County.