Events and programs scheduled this week at senior citizens centers in the Tri-State area:
20014 Rosebank Way, Hagerstown
240-313-9300, ext. 154
- Lunch served Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 11:30 a.m.; and Wednesday at 11 a.m.
- Bingo — Monday, 9:30 a.m.
- Let’s talk about diabetes with Louise Wyant R.N. — Tuesday, 9:30 a.m.
- Craft with Alice — Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.
- Are snacks good for you?, and exercise with Helen Stevens — Thursday, 9:45 a.m.
- Your crowning moment with Jackie Willison — Friday, 9:30 a.m.
COA Satellite Center
126-128 High St., Hancock
- Closed — Monday and Friday
- Arts and crafts — Tuesday
- Bring your own lunch — Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Quilting — Tuesday and Thursday
- Wii — Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Bingo — Wednesday and Thursday
- Sewing — Wednesday and Thursday
11 W. Baltimore St., Hagerstown
- Coffee, and Seek and Find puzzle — Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.
- Chair exercise video with Argie — Monday, 9:30 a.m.
- Bingo — Monday, 10 a.m.
- Exercise with Argie Harris — Tuesday, 9:30 a.m.
- Blood pressure screening with Homecall — Tuesday, noon to 1 p.m.
- Exercise video with Argie Harris — Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:30 a.m.
- Cards — Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.
- Brown bag your medications with Ita Kavanagh — Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Senior breakfast — Saturday, 8:30 a.m.