Dec. 29 to Jan. 4
The Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone 60 years and older at seven locations — Clear Spring, Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal. For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Turkey Brunswick stew, tossed salad, apple juice cup, pudding with tropical fruit and milk.
- Thursday — Pork roast, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrot coins, cranberry sauce, applesauce, dinner roll and milk.
- Friday — Closed in observance of the New Year’s holiday.
- Monday — Closed in observance of the New Year’s holiday.
- Tuesday — Sweet-and-sour chicken, brown rice, steamed broccoli, mandarin oranges, bread and milk.