Advertisement

Garage near Cearfoss damaged by fire

December 27, 2010

CEARFOSS — A garage on Cindy Lane near Cearfoss was damaged by fire on Sunday, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office.

The fire was an accident and started with a hydro pressure washer heater, the Fire Marshal’s Office said in a news release.

A one-story detached garage at 17441 Cindy Lane burned.

The damage was estimated at $3,000 to the structure and $4,000 to the contents, the news release says.
The fire happened at around 7 p.m.

Firefighters from Maugansville responded to the call and it took them about 10 minutes to control the fire, the news release says.

No one was injured.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|