Advertisement

Microscopes for Wilson College

September 27, 2010
  • Members of the Franklin County (Pa.) branch of the American Association of University Women recently donated money that was used to purchase six psychology laboratory microscopes for Wilson College. Shown from left, seated in the first row, are Fran Ruda, Helen Moe and Melanie Bays. Standing, from left, are Barbara Montgomery, Fay Isernia, Ruth Muehl, Linda Lake and Wilson President Lorna Duphiney Edmundson. Also pictured in the back are, from left, Dana Harriger, associate professor of biology and head of Wilson's Sciences Division, and Carl Larson, associate professor of psychology.
Submitted photo,

Members of the Franklin County (Pa.) branch of the American Association of University Women recently donated money that was used to purchase six psychology laboratory microscopes for Wilson College.

The AAUW's gift was made in memory of branch member Sally Madison and was matched by Marguerite Brooks Lenfest, Wilson class of 1955, and her husband, H.F. "Gerry" Lenfest.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|