Advertisement

Spontaneous combustion fire causes damage to Lexus

July 27, 2010

A car caught fire when materials that were being stored in the back seat spontaneously combusted Saturday morning at 21000 Leitersburg Pike, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said in a press release.

The fire caused about $1,000 in damages to a 1994 Lexus ES 300, according to the release. It took firefighters about 10 minutes to control the blaze, the release said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|