Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: HeraldMail HomeCollectionsYmca

YMCA evacuated briefly due to electrical fire

July 20, 2009

The Hagerstown YMCA was evacuated briefly Monday morning when a small electrical fire was detected on the roof of the complex at 1100 Eastern Blvd.

The initial call was at 10:29 a.m., according to 911 dispatchers. Firefighters from First Hose, Junior, Pioneer Hook and Ladder and Long Meadow responded and found a problem with a rooftop breaker box.

The last unit left the scene at 10:54 a.m.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|