Advertisement

Teen burned in fire

October 11, 2008

SHARPSBURG - A 15-year-old boy suffered second-degree burns to his lower legs Thursday in a fire in the 3000 block of Limekiln Road, according to a press release from the Maryland State Fire Marshal.

The boy was playing with gasoline that had been poured on the ground about 6 p.m. when the fire began, the fire marshal said.

The boy was taken to Washington County Hospital and transferred to a burn center, the fire marshal said.

Units from the Potomac Valley and Sharpsburg fire departments responded.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|