Advertisement

Teen seriously burned while playing with gasoline in Sharpsburg

October 10, 2008

SHARPSBURG -- A 15-year boy suffered second-degree burns to his lower legs Thursday in a fire in the 3000 block of Limekiln Road, according to a release from the Maryland State Fire Marshal.

The boy was playing with gasoline that had been poured on the ground around 6 p.m. when the fire began, the release stated.

The boy was taken to Washington County Hospital and transferred to a burn center, according to the release.

Units from Potomac Valley and Sharpsburg fire departments responded.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|