Advertisement

Coronor Carbon monoxide kills 2 in Waynesboro

August 17, 2008

WAYNESBORO, Pa. - Two men were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning Friday afternoon in a Waynesboro house, according to a press release from Franklin County Coroner Jeffrey R. Conner.

Stewart A. Dewease Jr., 49, and Keith Rohrer, 22, were found by a relative of Dewease's at 614 Park St. in Waynesboro, Conner said.

The carbon monoxide poisoning was caused by a car left running in the garage, Conner said.

Stewart was found on the first floor, and Rohrer was found in the basement, Conner said.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|