The comment came after he learned the DHHR employee would be appearing at a scheduled court hearing that day, police have said. The state employee had been assigned to handle an abuse and neglect case involving Juntilla, police have said.
Also indicted Tuesday were:
· James L. Morris, 42, of 64 Rebel Drive in Falling Waters, W.Va., on counts of breaking and entering and petit larceny second offense in September 2007
· Jeffrey W. McKinney, 35, of 358 4th St., P.O. Box 284 in Shenandoah Junction, W.Va., on counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and conspiracy in August 2007
· Robert J. Reynolds III, 33, of 436 Virginia Ave. in Martinsburg, on counts of attempted robbery second offense and petit larceny in August 2007
· Dwayne R.S. Aubrey, 27, of 1443 Macedonia Church Road in Stephens City, Va., on counts of driving under the influence third offense and driving while license has been revoked for a non-DUI charge in July 2007
· Guy J. McGowan, 57, of 302 W. Moler Ave. in Martinsburg, on counts of driving revoked for DUI, obstruction and failure to sign fingerprint cards in February 2008
· Charles J. Stateman, 43, of Washington D.C., on three counts of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance in November 2006
· Aaron L. Edmonds, 29, no fixed address, on one count of violation of sex offender registration between April and June 2007
· Roland B. Staubs III, 43, no fixed address, on one count of violation of sex offender registration between July 2006 and July 2007
· D'Angelo A. Alston, 21, of 38 Classic Vanville in Martinsburg, on counts of malicious wounding and wanton endangerment in October 2007
· David T. Walls, 42, of P.O. Box 388 in Inwood, W.Va., on counts of delivery of cocaine and delivery of marijuana in June 2006
· Brendan M. Brown, 20, of 88 Gotland Circle in Martinsburg, on three counts of breaking and entering an automobile, two counts of grand larceny, two counts of petit larceny, and counts of conspiracy and destruction of property in December 2007
· Jason A. Sensel, 26, of 67 Dash Road in Falling Waters, on counts of burglary, grand larceny and conspiracy in October 2004
· Sommer R. Kelley, 27, of 139 Mellon East Road in Hedgesville, on one count of welfare fraud
· Johnny Toussaint, 25, of 229 Grove Farm Lane in Martinsburg, on counts of DUI third offense, fleeing DUI, driving revoked DUI, speeding, reckless driving, obstruction and assault on a law enforcement officer in January 2008.