Following is a list of scholarship recipients selected by the Washington County Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship Committee:
· Alexis Cavey, Hancock High School, nursing at Frostburg State University.
· Brittany DeLuca, Boonsboro High School, physical therapy at Villa Julie.
· Sarena Ferguson, Middletown High School, biology/pre-med at Allegheny College.
· Carissa Grove, St. Maria Goretti, biology/pre-med at McDaniel College.
· Rachel Malagari, Middletown High School, physical therapy at Shenandoah University.
· Brittany Mariotti, Clear Spring High School, nursing at Hagerstown Community College.
· Christian Mehaffie, Clear Spring High School, nursing at Shepherd University.
· Molly Rhodes, Williams-port High School, phlebotomy/nursing at Hagerstown Community College.
· Gabrielle Taylor, Smithsburg High School, nursing at Shenandoah University.