Last week's question:
As gasoline and grocery prices keep increasing, what are you doing without to stretch your dollars?
1. Cut vacation travel - Four votes (3 percent)
2. Cut pleasure drives - Four votes (3 percent)
3. Reduce dining out - Nine votes (8 percent)
4. Eliminate extra grocery treats - Two votes (2 percent)
5. Most of the above - 82 votes (69 percent)
6. Nothing - 17 votes (14 percent)
· We are actually doing a little of everything. We have cut back on driving, are combining trips, eating out less and buying less expensive items at the grocery store. As for vacation, we're planning a trip for September, so we will have to see what things look like then to know where we will cut back. Perhaps go for fewer nights to a less expensive place.