County to advertise positions
The Washington County Commissioners on Tuesday agreed to advertise the following positions:
· Two grade-8 senior office associates, one in Human Resources and one at the Agricultural Center
· A grade-15 civil engineer
· A grade-9 senior plant operator in the Department of Water Quality
· A grade-11 land preservation planner
Agricultural Education Center board members approved
The following appointments to the Agricultural Education Center Board of Directors were approved 4-1 on Tuesday:
· Gerald Poffenberger, William Poffenberger and Peter Callas will be appointed to one-year terms.
· William Blair, Hal Spielman and Ronald Web will be appointed for two-year terms.
· Galen Long and Ronald Frey will be appointed for three-year terms.
The board recently was pared from 15 members to nine members.