The Good Friday worship will be at 7 p.m. and will include a monologue entitled Brother of the Thief by Pastor Tim Ritchey Martin.
· New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church, Potomac Heights Elementary School, 301 E. Magnolia Ave., Hagerstown, the Maundy Thursday service at 7 p.m. will feature foot washing and The Lord's Supper.
On Good Friday, the service also begins at 7 p.m.
· Mt. Vernon Reformed United Church of Christ, South Main Street, Keedysville, a Maundy Thursday communion service for the UCC churches of Boonsboro, Keedysville, and Sharpsburg will celebrate a service of holy communion around the table following the sharing of soup and sandwiches that begins at 6:30 p.m.
· Salem Lutheran Church, 17626 Bakersville Road, Bakersville, Maundy Thursday services will begin at 7 p.m. Pastor John Torrence will speak on the topic, Example to Follow.
Good Friday's topic is God's Love, also at 7 p.m. and delivered by Torrence.
· Mount Zion Lutheran Church, Md. 67 and Locust Grove Road, Rohrersville, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services will each get under way at 7 p.m.
· Saint Augustine Catholic Church, Williamsport, Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper and the Good Friday celebration of the Lord's Passion will each begin at 7 nightly.
· Saint James Catholic Church, Boonsboro, Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper and Good Friday celebration of the Lord's Passion will each begin at 7 nightly.
· Grace Bible Church, 2327 Hoffman Road, Greencastle, Pa., a Good Friday service will be held from noon to 3 p.m.
The theme, The Glories of the Cross, will be developed by seven area pastors - Sam Martz, Mervil Stambaugh, Ben Fisler, Bruce Dick, Bruce Gephart, Glen Miller and Greg Kell. Special music and hymns will be included.
· Zion Lutheran Church, Williamsport, worship Wednesday and on Maundy Thursday will be at 3 and 7:30 p.m.
A cross walk on Good Friday will begin at noon at Zion. The tenebrae service is at 7:30 p.m.
Christ Reformed United Church of Christ, Cavetown, a Maundy Thursday service of Tenebrae will begin at 7 p.m.
· St. John's Lutheran Church, 141 S. Potomac St., Hagerstown, The Passion: A Meditation Walk will be held in Gettysburg Hall Wednesday and Thursday beginning at noon and 5 p.m. each day, and then Good Friday from noon to 9 p.m.
Communion on Maundy Thursday is at noon (chapel) and 7 p.m. in the worship center. Good Friday service is at 7 p.m. in the sanctuary.
· Trinity Episcopal Church, 200 W. King St., Martinsburg, W.Va., Wednesday services begin at 7:30 a.m., 12:10 and 7:30 p.m.
Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services begin at 7:30 p.m.
· Marion (Pa.) First United Methodist Church, 94 Colorado St., community Maundy Thursday services will begin at 7 p.m. and will feature communion, stripping of the altar and three ministers.
· Marion Mennonite Church, 4365 Molly Pitcher Highway, Chambersburg, Pa., community Good Friday services will begin 7 p.m. with a cantata, The Weeping Tree, sung by the Marion Community Choir.
· Paramount Brethren in Christ Church, Maundy Thursday services will begin at 7 p.m. on the theme, Remembering The Last Supper.
· United Methodist Church of St. Thomas, Pa., 360 St. Thomas/Edenville Road, Maundy Thursday services will begin at 7 p.m. on the theme, Remembrance of the Last Supper.
· St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Sharpsburg, the Eucharist of the Lord's Supper will be celebrated Maundy Thursday with the washing of feet, the stripping of the altar and the Passion watch at 7:30 p.m.
The Rev. Mark Michael will preach on the topic, Do As I Have Done to You.
On Good Friday, the solemn liturgy will be celebrated with the veneration of the cross and holy communion at 3 p.m.
Michael will preach on the topic, Sorrow and Love Flow Mingled Down.
The Stations of the Cross devotion will be at 6 p.m.
· Central Presbyterian Church, on the square of Chambersburg, Pa., beginning at 6:30 a.m., the annual YMCA Good Friday breakfast will feature a musical dramatic presentation entitled Witness, which focuses on testifying to the death and resurrection of the Messiah.
Tickets cost $5 and must be purchased in advance at the YMCA.