· Cumberland Valley School of Music Musicale: "The Eaken Trio - Home for the Holidays," chamber music arrangements of holiday standards. 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9. Home of Bill and Maxine Gindlesperger, 165 Highfield Lane North, Chambersburg. $40 per person includes refreshments. Proceeds benefit music school. Reservations required. Call 717-261-1220.
· Santa Breakfast and Santa Train Ride, Saturday, Dec. 8, at Red Run Park, Rouzerville, Pa. Breakfast is 8 to 11 a.m., $5, adults; $3, children. Other activities are free. Mini-train ride is 1 to 3 p.m. Roller-skating is 1 to 4 p.m. Tree lighting, 6 p.m. Call 717-762-3128.
· Renfrew Museum's Royer House decorated for holidays. House tours 1 to 4 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10, to Friday, Dec. 14. $5. 1010 E. Main St., Waynesboro. Call 717-762-4723.
· Tony Kenny's Christmas Time in Ireland, The Capitol Theatre, Chambersburg. 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 14. Costs $28 to $34. Call 717-263-0202.
Berkeley County, W.Va.
· Festival of Trees, Saturday, Nov. 10, to Saturday, Dec. 1, The Arts Centre, 300 W. King St., Martinsburg. Live auction of trees, wreaths, centerpieces and art, 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, $50. Holiday tea, 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, $25. TubaChristmas concert, 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, $5 suggested donation. Open house with music by Tom Hartshorn, 3 to 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, $5 suggested donation. For hours and complete schedule, call 304-263-0224 or go to www.theartcentre.org. Free unless special event.
· Christmas at Belle Boyd House, Friday, Nov. 23, to Sunday, Dec. 23. 126 E. Race St., Martinsburg. Includes display of 450 Santa Claus decorations, Hedgesville High School choir and Hedgesville Middle School bell ringers. Free. For hours and schedule, go to www.bchs.org/xmas.html or call 304-267-4713.
· Martinsburg tree-lighting ceremony, 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, at Public Square, King and Queen streets. Children's activities, choirs, Santa's arrival. Santa and Mrs. Claus will sit in a gingerbread house to give kids goodie bags. Yule log, free cookies.
· "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever," Apollo Civic Theatre, 128 E. Martin St., Martinsburg. 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Nov. 30 to Dec. 8; 2:30 p.m. Sundays, Dec. 2 and 9. Costs $15, Fridays and Saturdays; $12, Sundays; $7, students with ID for any show. Call 304-263-6766.
· Martinsburg Christmas parade, 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1. Starts at Stephen Street and Maple Avenue and ends at Caperton Train Station.
· Christmas Dinner Concert hosted by Southern Light Radio, 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7, Heritage Hall, U.S. 11 south of Inwood. Turkey buffet dinner. The Freemans perform gospel and Christmas music. Costs $28. Call 540-869-4997.
· Tour DeFluri's Fine Chocolates with Santa, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8. Free. 131 N. Queen St., Martinsburg.
· Visit Santa in a giant gingerbread house. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays, Dec. 8, 15 and 22.
Jefferson County, W.Va.
· Charles Town's Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, in front of the Jefferson County Courthouse, Washington and George streets, Charles Town, W.Va. Caroling and Santa will read "The Night Before Christmas."
· Christmas in Shepherdstown (W.Va.), Friday, Nov. 23, to Sunday, Nov. 25, and Friday, Nov. 30, to Sunday, Dec. 2. Christmas parade on German Street, 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 1. Other events include bonfire, Santa's arrival, strolling carolers, holiday marketplace, live nativity, Victorian Christmas dinner and brunch, advent tea and singalong. Fees for some events. For complete schedule, go to www.christmasinshepherdstown.com.
· Olde Tyme Christmas in Harpers Ferry (W.Va.), Friday, Nov. 30, to Sunday, Dec. 2, and Friday, Dec. 7, to Sunday, Dec. 9. Events include live music, arts and craft show, puppet show and living nativity. For schedule with times, places and costs, go to www.harpersferrywv.net/olde_tyme_christmas_2007.htm.
· The Charles Town/Ranson Christmas Parade, 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1. Starts in Ranson and goes into Charles Town.