Advertisement

Man hurt while lighting fire

October 20, 2007

HANCOCK - A Hancock man was injured Friday morning when he attempted to light a brush pile with gasoline, the state fire marshal said.

Dustin Jenkins, 21, of 12617 Seavolt Road, was taken to Washington County Hospital with burns to his upper face and body, according to Maryland State Fire Marshal Ed Ernst.

Five firefighters responded to the one-alarm fire, but it was under control before they arrived.

Advertisement
The Herald-Mail Articles
|
|
|