Washington County Free Library presents the September edition of its monthly BookShare Notable Hardcover Fiction and Nonfiction Lists.
The books featured on these lists are scheduled for publication during the month of September and can be borrowed from the library.
Readers who are interested in reserving their copy of any title from the BookShare Notable New Hardcover Lists can call the Adult Information Desk at 301-739-3250, ext. 123, or access the library's SIRSI iBistro online catalog at home via the Web at www.washcolibrary.org.
1. "Bridge of Sighs," by Richard Russo (Alfred A. Knopf)
2. "The 47th Samurai: A Bob Lee Swagger Novel," by Stephen Hunter (Simon & Schuster)
3. "Playing for Pizza," by John Grisham (Doubleday Books)
4. "Drop Shot," by Harlan Coben (Delacorte Press)
5. "Sweet Revenge," by Diane Mott Davidson (William Morrow)
6. "Engleby," by Sebastian Faulks (Doubleday Books)