· Devil's Backbone Park - On Md. 68 near Lappans Crossroads, this 12-acre park is divided by Antietam Creek. Fishing and canoeing are permitted. A pedestrian bridge over the creek affords access to the "island" section of the park and to a nature trail. The park offers a picnic pavilion, picnic tables, grills, play equipment, horseshoe pit and restrooms.
· Doub's Woods Park - On South Potomac Street in Hagerstown, this 25-acre park has two picnic pavilions, play equipment, horseshoe pits, restrooms, a ball-playing area, sand volleyball courts, tennis courts and a performing arts pavilion. An outdoor facility is available for weddings and other events.
· Historic Wilson Bridge Picnic Area - Nearly six miles west of Hagerstown on U.S. 40, this one-acre site is adjacent to the oldest and longest of the county's 23 stone-arch bridges. Features picnic tables and canoe access to Conococheague Creek.
· Kemps Mill Girls Softball Complex - On Kemps Mill Road in Williamsport, the complex has three regulation softball fields, picnic tables and restrooms.
· Martin L. "Marty" Snook Memorial Park - On the south side of Halfway Boulevard near Interstate 70, this 78-acre park offers three regulation softball fields; Senior, Minor and Little League baseball complex; two lighted double tennis courts; a basketball court; two multipurpose fields for soccer, football, rugby and lacrosse; a fitness trail; four picnic pavilions; picnic tables; grills; playground equipment; horseshoe pits; volleyball courts; a 25-meter swimming pool; restrooms; and a bike path.
· Mt. Briar Wetland Preserve - Along Millbrook Road off Md. 67, this 30-acre site is a unique nontidal wetland. There is a floating boardwalk with three observation decks.
· Pen Mar Park - On High Rock Road, this 47-acre site includes a large multipurpose dance pavilion, visitors center, scenic overlook, picnic pavilions and picnic tables, grills, play equipment, horseshoe pit, restrooms, parking and concessions. The dance pavilion is the site of Sunday dances from June through September. Each year in August, Everybody's Day celebrates the park's opening in 1877.
· Pinesburg Softball Complex - Near Williamsport, this 42-acre park has four regulation softball fields, concession stand, restrooms, picnic tables and play equipment.
· Pleasant Valley Park - In southern Washington County, this eight-acre park offers a multipurpose field, picnic pavilion, tables, play equipment and a combination basketball/tennis court.
· Piper Lane Neighborhood Park - Off Halfway Boulevard along Piper Lane and York Road near Hagerstown, this one-acre site offers a tot lot play area, horseshoe pit and picnic tables.
· Washington County Agricultural Education Center - On Sharpsburg Pike south of Hagerstown, this 54-acre site is home to a number of facilities spotlighting the agriculture in Washington County, and hosts fairs, shows and special events.
· Washington County Regional Park - On Mount Aetna Road east of Hagers-town, this 337-acre park includes the 18-hole Black Rock Golf Course and adjacent park facilities that include two picnic pavilions, playground equipment for children with special needs, basketball and tennis courts, a softball field, two multipurpose fields, volleyball courts and horseshoe pits.
· Woodland Way Park - In Hagerstown's North End, this four-acre park has a ball-playing area with backstop, tennis courts, play equipment, two picnic facilities and walkways.