· The Waynesboro (Pa.) Summer Jubilee will be held. A parade will begin at 10:30 a.m., and fireworks start at dusk. More information and a full schedule of events is available at www. waynesborofest.org.
· Fourth of July festivities are scheduled at Memorial Park at 1 Memorial Drive in Chambersburg, Pa., as part of the Cumberland Valley 21 Day Retreat Organization's Flag Retreat. Food and games begin at noon, with an antique car show scheduled from 1 to 5 p.m. and the flag retreat at 7 p.m. The Mercersburg Community Band will perform at 8 p.m., and fireworks will begin at 9:30 p.m. Pets, grilling and firecrackers (including sparklers) are prohibited. Call 717-263-1302.
· Fireworks will be held at Fairgrounds Park, off Cleveland Avenue and 1/2 mile north of Dual Highway in Hagerstown. Entertainment starts at 6 p.m., with fireworks scheduled to begin at 9:30. Call 301-739-8577, ext. 116, or go to www.hagerstownmd.org.
· Fireworks will be held at Municipal Stadium at 274 E. Memorial Blvd. in Hagerstown after the Hagerstown Suns game against the Delmarva Shorebirds, which is scheduled to begin at 7:05 p.m. The first 1,000 fans will get a patriotic Woolie bobblehead (Woolie dressed as Uncle Sam). Call 301-791-6266 or go to www.hagerstownsuns.com.
· A fireworks event will be hosted by Martinsburg-Berkeley County Parks & Recreation at War Memorial Park on Tennessee Avenue in Martinsburg, W.Va. Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. Pets and grilling are permitted. Call 304-264-4842.
· Frederick's 4th, an Independence Day Celebration, will be held at Baker Park in Frederick, Md. Festivities start at noon and include a chili cook-off, children's activities and several live performances. Blue Oyster Cult is slated to perform at 5:15 p.m. Fireworks start at dusk at the carillon area of Baker Park. For a complete schedule, call 301-228-2844 or go to www.celebratefrederick.com.
· The Maryland Symphony Orchestra's annual Salute to Independence will be held at Antietam National Battlefield off Md. 65 (Sharpsburg Pike) near Sharpsburg. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m., with fireworks immediately afterward. For information, go to www.marylandsymphony.org/independence.shtml.