· At 3:13 p.m., a second-degree assault and incident of disturbing school operations were reported at Antietam Academy's middle school facility at 1300 Marshall St.
· At 8:30 a.m., a theft of cash was reported on West Side Avenue.
· At 10 a.m., a trespassing was reported at South Hagerstown High School at 1101 S. Potomac St.
· At 12:30 p.m., a second-degree assault was reported at E. Russell Hicks Middle School at 1321 S. Potomac St.
· At 12:30 p.m., a second-degree assault was reported at South Hagerstown High School at 1101 S. Potomac St.
· At 7:17 p.m., a second-degree assault was reported in the 100 block of North Cannon Avenue.
· At 10:27 p.m., an incident of damage to property was reported at Wheaton Park.
W.Va. man faces multiple drug charges
A West Virginia man was charged with drug crimes Tuesday morning after Maryland state troopers stopped his vehicle on Interstate 81 for a traffic violation, Maryland State Police said.
Davie Leon Clark, 40, of Rippon, W.Va., was charged with possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, troopers said.
Troopers searched the vehicle Clark was driving when they smelled a strong odor of marijuana, according to a news release. Troopers alleged that they found 5.54 pounds of marijuana and $11,767.
Police make arrest after telephone tip
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - A telephone call led Chambersburg police to charge two 18-year-old borough men with residential burglary on Saturday.
Police said Richard Joseph McInnis of 7564 Fort McCord Road and Derek Clayton Patterson of 2964 Roosevelt Drive were taken into custody as they left the scene of a burglary in the 300 block of East King Street, police said. Police stopped the pickup truck they were in after receiving a telephone call from a neighbor who saw suspicious activity at the residence, police said.
Stolen in the 10:48 p.m. burglary were two laptop computers, a PlayStation 2 game, a digital camera and other items, police said.
Pa. man, woman facing drug charges
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. - A Chambersburg man and woman were facing charges Wednesday that they ran a drug house at the same location as a home day care, Pennsylvania State Police said.
Police said they found seven sandwich bags containing marijuana, a glass water bong, a glass smoking pipe, a metal smoking pipe, a digital scale, rolling papers and metal screens Wednesday at a house in the 100 block of Durham Drive in Chambersburg. They said drug charges would be filed against a 31-year-old woman and 36-year-old man.
The vice unit received a tip in April that the home was used as a place to sell drugs. The home also is used as a day care, but no one was present at the time of the search, police said.