Following is the seminar schedule for the HCC Alumni Association's 13th Annual Flower & Garden Show at the college's Athletic, Recreation and Community Center.
The event is Saturday, March 17, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, March 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Demonstrations will be held both days.
Saturday's seminars include:
· 9:30 a.m. - "Seasonal Topics in Tree and Shrub Care," by Dan Yates, Bartlett Tree Experts
· 10:30 a.m. - "Installing a Back Yard Golf Green," by Austin Gisriel, Castles in the Air Custom Gardens
· 11:30 a.m. - "Container Gardening for Everyone" by Elsie Rodriguez, Lovell's Nursery
· 12:30 p.m. - "Gardening with Native Plants in the New National Garden," by Christine Flannagan, U.S. Botanic Garden
· 1:30 p.m. - "Zeroscaping Low Maintenance, Drought Resistant Landscaping," by Annette Ipsen, University of Maryland Cooperative Extension, Washington County
· 2:30 p.m. - "Arranging Fresh Flowers," by Troy Gifft, T.G. Designs