Washington County Free Library presents the March edition of its monthly BookShare Notable Hardcover Fiction and Nonfiction Lists.
The books featured on these lists are scheduled for publication in March and can be borrowed from the library.
Readers who are interested in reserving a copy of any title from the lists may call the Adult Information Desk at 301-739-3250, ext. 123, or access the library's SIRSI iBistro online catalog at www.washcolibrary.org.
1. "Christine Falls" by Benjamin Black (Henry Holt)
2. "The God of Animals" by Aryn Kyle (Scribner)
3. "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult (Atria Books)
4. "The Alibi Man" by Tami Hoag (Bantam Books)
5. "Daddy's Girl" by Lisa Scottoline (HarperCollins)
6. "Medicus: A Novel of the Roman Empire" by Ruth Downie (Bloomsbury)